The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, June 12, 2006

    *ahem*

    Actually I got nothing much to blog about. I'm just feeling so tired from all the walk from today. Heez.. nope, I wasn't shopping because I got no money to so. I'm pretty sian of shopping now too actually.

    GK just told me we're meeting on Thursday for some porridge steamboat. Ermz.., should be quite interesting but I guess I'll need to loan some money from papa. I seriously need a job SOON. Boo... Why they only want N, O, or diploma holder to be lab tech?!?!? And only Masters and PhD for Lab researchers?!?! Where are all the jobs for bachelor degree holder? *cry*

    *yawnz* tml...got a temp job interview at Mac.. hehehe.. *bites* hope everything will be ok


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:48 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela